Which? Trusted Traders.
Endorsed by Which? Trusted Trader ensures that AMC Removals has been fully assessed and checked by Which? trading standards professionals before being endorsed. Also that AMC Removals will continue to undertake the following responsibilities:
- AMC Removals will only undertake work that our teams are competent to complete.
- Provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before any commitment is made by you.
- Discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution.
- Endeavour to stick to timeline and costs agreed by both parties.
- Provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement.
- Be open and approachable should you have any queries.
- Treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along.
Additional benefits in contracting AMC Removals as a Which? Trusted Trader include free access to an Ombudsman service
As a Which? Trusted Trader we have a range of support services available to us and our customers. One of these services is access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, which enables our customers to seek an impartial review of a complaint in the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve it between ourselves.
This is a free service for the customer, offered by the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman, an approved government scheme. Further information about the Ombudsman can be found at disputeresolutionombudsman.org/whichtrustedtraders or by telephoning them on 0333 241 3209
AMC Removals are proud to be endorsed by Which? Trusted Trader, a consumer champion.