Regulated and authorised removers.
AMC Removals UK is very proud to be full members of the British Association of Removers (BAR). BAR operates an approved code under the Consumer Codes Approval scheme (CCAS) operated by the Trading Standards Institute with effect from April 2013. Only trusted movers that are members of BAR have the experience, expertise and facilities to enable a stress free move. Additionally, membership of BAR offers the consumer the Bar code of practice and BAR approved terms and conditions coupled with advanced payments refund through the pre-payment protection scheme.
Financial protection for our clients.
The code states that if AMC Removals does not arrive on the day agreed and does not complete the removal then AMC Removals must pay you 150% of the monies paid to AMC Removals. The client should contact BAR of whom will speedily activate the BAR pre-payment scheme to have the removal completed by another member or provide you with a full refund.
BAR member commitments.
- To make sure that our advertising and promotional literature is clear and not misleading.
- To provide you with a clear description, price and timetable for the work carried out.
- To offer insurance or other protection options.
- To explain clearly our liability for loss or damage, the time limit for making claims, and cancellation/postponement rights and charges.
- To provide staff who are courteous, competent, and committed to providing a high standard of service.
- To deal quickly and sympathetically with things that go wrong.
- To publicise this Code, have copies freely available and make sure our staff are trained to put it into practice.